Tangier to Marrakech overnight train sleeping berths and couchettes can be sold out at any time since there is only one sleeper train wagon attached to the back of the train. There are four berths in each compartment.
Whether in Marrakech, Fes or Tangier, you can easily pick up your train tickets from our offices well located in the centre of the above towns.
You can also choose to purchase a transfer through Morocco Highlights from Casablanca airport, Marrakech airport or Tangier port to the train stations.
Just email us your Morocco train travel details; we will be delighted to assist.
First Class or Second?
The trains in Morocco are divided into compartments, in first class there are 6 people to a compartment (tickets can be sold out at any time), in second class there are 8 people per compartment (free seating and you might end up with no seats in peak periods). If you're booking first class you can get an actual seat reservation. We suggest that you ask for window seats since the landscape is wonderful.
How long is the Train Ride From ....
- From Marrakech to Casablanca -- 3 hours
- From Marrakech to Rabat -- 4 hours
- From Marrakech to Fes -- 7 hours
- From Marrakech to Meknes -- 6 hours
- From Tangier to Marrakech -- 11 hours (direct overnight)
- From Tangier to Fes -- 5 hours
- From Casablanca to Fes -- 4 hours
- From Casablanca to Oujda -- 10 hours
- From CMN International Airport to Casablanca Center -- 40 mins